(Very scketchy for now).
Note: we’re not yet 12 factor compatible, actually, due to our reliance on local file storage. This will probably be fixed in 2017.
- Invoke <https://github.com/pyinvoke/invoke>
- Vagrant (for dev, not prod)
- to investogate:
- Heroku (for playing purposes)
- Dokku (open source Heroku alternative,
- Or plain old “a la mano” deployment (using Fabric, Invoke…) using nginx as a front-end web server and either gunicorn (currently preferred) or uwsgi as application server, with supervisord for process management.